(sena job :v part 2 )
ANIMALS
1.gacela
They look like beautiful animals the way they move is as if they fly and I am quite fast how bad is that the favorite food of the predators in your area
The shape of their antlers makes them look prominent

2.Lizard
They look like animals to me
They eat the mosquitoes
Do not pose a danger to society unless you provoke them
Are animals that do not hinder as they try to avoid the human

SPORTS
1. Athletics
I like athletics since I am very good at running and I am very fast
To run I get a lot of adrenaline and makes it run faster

2. Swimming
I like it because inside the water feels calm
What I do not like is when they overdo you in training and it's a bad experience to get tired underwater

3 Cycling
I like to ride a bike in the afternoons is a way to relieve stress
It is a good exercise for the legs
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario